Did you know you could be eligible for a free of charge Software Asset Management Service from Phoenix Software?
If you have a current Microsoft volume licensing agreement, you could choose from any one of the following offerings:
- Baseline - this will provide you with your current Microsoft licence position
- Assessment - a review of your current Software Asset Management processes with recommendations of how these can be improved
- Deployment Planning - we can install a Microsoft discovery tool such as SCCM or MAP Toolkit as a proof of concept
Top four reasons to take us up on this offer:
- SQL 2012 is due for release soon and customers with active Software Assurance will be eligible for the new version. Licence grants to the new version, however, will be based on what you currently own and use - so it is important you know your current SQL estate! A Baseline will give you this information
- Microsoft is aligning all pricing with the Euro on 1 July 2012 which could mean a price increase* of as much 30% (excluding Academic customers). By understanding your current licence position, you can help to prevent this impacting your business by purchasing any required licences prior to the price change. A Baseline will give you this information
- We can install SCCM 2012 as a proof of concept, as part of a Deployment Planning service
- You can take out an agreement purely for SQL (SA) that will bring your old versions up to date and keep you current for the term of the agreement
ACT NOW - This limited time offer is only available on a first-come-first-served basis until 30 June 2012.
Talk to your Phoenix Account Manager today and arrange a no-obligation consultation with one of our highly-experienced Licensing Advisors. Together we can review your individual requirements in complete confidence, helping you to get the service you need.
t: 0845 265 1265 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: www.phoenixs.co.uk
*Microsoft pricing increase does not apply to academic customers