Don't worry, they've created 'Creative Week on Demand' so that you can catch up
Broadcast from Adobe's studio in central London, the 5-day interactive webcast featured the latest trends, the hottest issues, the coolest technology. The event comprised 4-hours of content each day including live debates, discussions and interviews with special guests from the creative community, as well as presentations and product demonstrations by industry experts.
Here's a reminder of the areas they covered
- Creative Industry Overview: Featured debate - Can creativity help drive the UK out of recession?
- Design & Publishing: Featured debate - Can print and tablet publishing co-exist?
- Film & Video: Featured debate - Do smaller budgets make for more original content?
- Web & Mobile: Featured debate - Should developers be a Jack of all Trades, or the Master of One?
- Photography & Imaging: Featured debate - Is digital photography all tech and no talent?
Click here to access Creative Week on Demand