Remain compliant and still adopt the latest advantages in technology
Together, Phoenix Software and Sophos understand how important it is that the correct safeguards are in place to enable you to remain compliant by ensuring data isn't lost, stolen or corrupted. In recent times, this has become more challenging due to the adoption of mobile devices, fast wireless connections and the infrastructure to exchange, access and store data from any location.
In a recent survey carried out across local Government, 65% of respondents did not include Smartphones or similar devices in their policy for mobile working - have you got this covered? Are you also ensuring data encryption is applied to these types of devices?
There are clearly many benefits for allowing schemes such as bring your own device and use of the latest mobile technology, so preventing their use is not the answer to staying fully compliant. Sophos has spent time developing a solution which supports the overall belief of keeping security simple and non-intrusive. Sophos can offer you:
- Protection for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and tablets
- A Web console to distribute consistent policies wherever devices are being used
- Control over which devices have access to company email
- Remote lock and wipe devices to prevent data loss
- A simple self-service portal enabling users to register and protect their device
- Deployment and removal of apps from devices using a simple central console
For further information on the full range of products available from Sophos, our dedicated local government team would be delighted to help - contact your Phoenix Account Manager today on 0845 265 1265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org