One of the most important changes for Swivel customers is the way they continue to develop its authentication platform.
Swivel has moved to the agile development process and will be working to much shorter release cycles. This change will enable them to deliver new product features and enhancements through product updates every 6 weeks.
This latest release comes hot on the heels of version 3.9 and brings with it some key product attributes. A significant change of great importance is the way the Swivel authentication platform is structured. This change, once implemented will streamline and simplify the upgrade process of the Swivel platform.
- Simplification of the Swivel upgrade process
- Federated identity support
- Viewing of queue sizes on status page
Overview of Key Features from v3.9
- Telephony based authentication
- Report Scheduling
- Multiple writable repositories for OpenLDAP, ADAM and XML
- Customisable Admin console
- Granular Helpdesk rights
Find out more: contact us on 0845 265 1265 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org