SAM Managed Service
Once Phoenix Software has helped you achieve software licence compliance, we want to ensure this status is maintained. Using the leading licence management tool, License Manager, we have developed a SAM Managed Service which ensures your Software Asset Management process remains firmly on track:
Managing, controlling and protecting the software assets within your organisation is a challenge - predominantly due to a lack of knowledge, systems, processes and resources. Outsourcing this task, therefore, could be the most reliable and cost effective way of fast-tracking your organisation's objectives.
With careful management of the full software lifecycle, Phoenix Software helps you realise the following benefits:
- Take control of your software and licence inventories by using License Manager to combine all licence register and software audit information into a single reporting tool
- Gain access to a feature-rich, real time eProcurement tool that enables effective management of the full procurement lifecycle, including managing requests, renewals, quotes, approvals, orders and reports
- Ensure all purchases of software are correctly specified and procured using the most cost effective agreements
- Ensure all purchases of software licences are correctly recorded and loss of entitlement is significantly reduced
- Continued aggregation of your organisation's installation rights is managed, helping ensure on-going maintenance of your compliance status
- Make more informed purchasing decisions, thus reducing the risks of overspend
- Achieve better visibility of your central purchasing arrangements and contracts, thus ensuring that the correct licences/maintenance are procured under the correct discounted purchasing agreements
By combining the skills and knowledge of our licensing specialists with the functionality of the leading licence management tool, License
FIND OUT MORE
For more information on the full range of products and services available from Phoenix Software, or to make a general enquiry, please email email@example.com or call 0845 265 1265.