The best of both: Azure Stack HCI from Dell and Microsoft
Modernise IT infrastructure, combine virtualised workloads, and increase flexibility with Microsoft Azure Stack HCI: an efficient, all-in-one validated hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) system created – in partnership – by Dell and Microsoft.
Dell and Microsoft technology works in unison to achieve modernisation. Together they provide secure, innovative, and scalable solutions to help you reach your digital transformation goals. Data centre infrastructure is an essential component of the modern workplace and a hybrid cloud approach empowers you to select the ideal location for your data.
Azure Stack HCI is a Dell EMC Integrated HCI system delivered as an Azure service. It leverages an integrated foundation from Dell Technologies and the power of the cloud to provide the latest security, performance, and hybrid capabilities.
Designed with full-stack lifecycle management and native Azure integration, the solution combines on-premise infrastructure with Azure cloud services to deliver efficient operations and flexible consumption models.
This hybrid approach benefits from the expertise of both Dell and Microsoft’s specialist areas and enables organisations to simplify deployment, strengthen security, boost IT productivity, and reduce costs.
Why choose Azure Stack HCI?
- Use it with existing data centre processes and tools, such as Microsoft System Center, Active Directory, Group Policy, and PowerShell scripting and popular third-party backup, security, and monitoring tools
- Unique integrations and automation reduce manual steps for operational tasks by 82% and decrease the required maintenance window by 40%*, enabling you to eradicate errors, while boosting IT productivity
- Scale your infrastructure flexibly to cost-effectively meet seasonal and long-term requirements
- Joint support from Dell and Microsoft to improve your overall experience
- Seamless, full-stack updates ensure your environment stays up to date
- A flexible and broad ecosystem gives your IT team the flexibility they need to build solutions that best meets the needs of your organisation
Phoenix is a Dell Technologies Titanium Partner and Microsoft’s UK Partner of the Year 2021
As a key partner to both Dell and Microsoft, we enable UK organisations to innovate and transform with industry leading IT solutions and services. Our extensive experience working our partners to deliver outcome focused digital transformation and data centre modernisation to public sector organisations, empowers our specialists to deploy successful hybrid environments by harnessing the benefits of both on-premise and cloud.
Choose the hybrid approach
Chat to our hybrid working specialists today about how to modernise your organisation’s IT infrastructure, combine virtualised workloads, and increase flexibility with Azure Stack HCI. Book your free, one-to-one consultation below.Book now