The Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) is a hands-on introduction to Windows 10, Office 365 and Azure that gives you an opportunity to experience these powerful productivity solutions for yourself.
A CIE is not a generic demo about all the features Microsoft products offer. It’s a true-to-life user experience that takes you through common work-related scenarios such as being productive while mobile, using social networking to get work done, and connecting in real time with colleagues and customers. It also gives you a first-hand look at the fast and fluid experience of Windows 10, and the exciting features of Office 365 across a variety of devices, including tablets, PCs and smartphones.
We would like to invite you to run through the current Microsoft Cloud, Windows and Office offerings, giving you the opportunity to experience these powerful productivity solutions for yourself.
All at no charge to you – in fact, we’ll even provide you with lunch!
What is the CIE?
- It’s not death by PowerPoint – the session gives you an opportunity to experience powerful new productivity solutions for yourself
- It’s not a generic demo – it’s a true-to-life user experience that takes you through common work-related scenarios
- It’s not a sales pitch – sessions are led by a trained facilitator and are designed to be interactive, experiential and fun
Why attend a CIE?
- Experience the latest Microsoft technologies on the newest wave of PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Discover how these technologies can enhance productivity in the context of your role or organisation
- Answer your questions during a Q&A from our trained facilitators and technical experts