FE & HE and Research Councils
Phoenix Software has been supplying, supporting and advising the UK’s Further Education, Higher Education and Research Councils for more than a quarter of a century. Our extensive knowledge and expertise means we are able to cut straight through the many and varied possibilities to provide you with choices that meet your needs and satisfy the rigours of ‘Best Value’.
Plus, our unrivalled status as the largest supplier to the education sector means that we are also the custodian of a number of special pricing schemes from a wide range of key vendors.
We work closely with many organisations and are accredited under the following education IT agreements:
- Advanced Procurement for Universities & Colleges (APUC)
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) for Software
- Crown Commercial Service (CCS) CITHS Framework
- Eduserv frameworks (Microsoft, Adobe and Sophos accreditation)
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium, Wales (HEPCW)
- JISC Learning Analytics Purchasing Service
- London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC)
- North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC)
- North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium (NWUPC)
- Pro5 Software Products & Associated Services framework
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC)
“The Microsoft Azure onboarding support the University of Warwick has received from Phoenix Software has been excellent. The Phoenix Team was extremely helpful in walking us through the process of creating and assigning subscriptions via our Enterprise Portal, as well as providing advice on the best way to configure the initial hierarchy to ensure an optimal account structure as use of the service grows. The Team is always fast to respond and willing to jump on a call whenever needed. Knowing that we can rely on high quality Azure support from Phoenix is of great value to us.”
Patrick Ryan, University of Warwick
“We chose Phoenix because of their highly consultative approach at every stage of the tender process. They asked us more questions than anyone else in order to find the best solutions for us. What’s more, of all the companies we spoke to, they were the only ones to suggest the Student Advantage programme and server improvements, which proved to deliver so much more additional value.”
Wayne Longton-Worley, IT Services Manager, Bishop Auckland College
Read our case studies
Find out how we have helped a number of colleges and universities across the UK with a wide range of IT challenges.
Ready to learn more?
Talk to a member of the Phoenix Software Team today on 01904 562200 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, fill in the form below and a member of the team will get back to you.