Further Education, Higher Education & Research Councils
Phoenix Software has been supplying, supporting and advising the UK’s Further Education, Higher Education and Research Councils for more than a quarter of a century. Our extensive knowledge and expertise means we are able to cut straight through the many and varied possibilities to provide you with choices that meet your needs and satisfy the rigours of ‘Best Value’.
Plus, our unrivalled status as the largest supplier to the education sector means that we are also the custodian of a number of special pricing schemes from a wide range of key vendors.
We work closely with organisations such as JISC and are accredited under the following education IT agreements:
- Advanced Procurement for Universities & Colleges (APUC)
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) for Software
- Crown Commercial Service (CCS) CITHS Framework
- Eduserv frameworks (Microsoft, Adobe and Sophos accreditation)
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium, Wales (HEPCW)
- London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC)
- North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC)
- North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium (NWUPC)
- Pro5 Software Products & Associated Services framework
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC)
Did you know …
- Phoenix Software holds the number one partner position calculated from all available software spend under the SUPC Software Framework?
- Phoenix Software is the number one Microsoft licensing partner in the UK education sector and holds the highest number of EES agreements across Further Education and Higher Education?
- Phoenix Software employs two of the most knowledgeable Microsoft licensing experts in the education sector who have over 45 years of experience between them?
Read our case studies
Find out how we have helped a number of colleges and universities across the UK with a wide range of IT challenges.
Ready to learn more?
Talk to a member of the Phoenix Software Team today on 01904 562200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, fill in the form below and a member of the team will get back to you.