Malwarebytes protects consumers and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 10,000 SMBs and enterprise organisations worldwide trust Malwarebytes to protect their data.
Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California with offices in Europe, and a global team of researchers and experts. It continues to reflect the operating philosophy of its founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski: to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats.
Malwarebytes Endpoint Security is an endpoint protection platform that proactively protects your computers against unknown and known threats.
- Stops advanced malware, including ransomware
- Removes all traces of malware
- Protects applications against zero-day exploits
- Blocks malicious websites
- Centralised management and threat reporting
Malwarebytes Breach Remediation is a threat detection and remediation platform that completely removes advanced threats from enterprise computers, including Macs.
- Hunts for advanced threats
- Reduces threat dwell time
- Eliminates re-imaging due to infection
- Gathers and displays timeline of forensic evidence
- Integrates into existing security stack
- Agentless – won’t impact end-users
- Supports flexible deployments, including Mac OS X
Phoenix Software is a Malwarebytes Accredited Partner and we have been working together for number of years now, especially – but not exclusively – in the Further and Higher Education space.