Purify Technology is a Microsoft Partner focused entirely on Microsoft Teams. From initial consultancy, planning and governance, through to technical implementation, support and end-user adoption/training, Purify help their customers to get the maximum value from Teams.
Purify work with customers across NHS, Education, Blue-Light, Public Sector, Charities, Housing Associations and Central / Local Government and have helped hundreds of organisations realise the potential of effective Teams adoption.
Purify just do Teams – but they do everything that Teams does, including:
- Live Events and Lecture Capture
- Collaboration, including migrations from on-premise or cloud storage providers
- Teams topology and information architecture design
- Governance of Teams and the wider 365 estate
- Education-specific support including VLE/LMS and third-party integrations
- Microsoft Teams Rooms, including video conferencing design, supply, install and support
- Phone System through Teams, including design, supply, install, support
- Design and development of bespoke Teams integrations including bots, connectors and apps
- Using Teams as a tool for adoption, including bespoke training/adoption materials, analytics and user feedback bots