The pricing represents exceptional value for money and has been provided in order to
- ensure existing users of the software renew when their licences expire, and
- to enable new users to benefit from the software.
Eligibility criteria apply.
Eligible purchasers include:
- existing or previous users of the SWGfL/Phoenix aggregated Sophos buying arrangement,
- existing SWGfL customers, members or partners, and
- schools or other public sector establishments with an education focus that are located in the south west of England.
Purchasers may be required to confirm their eligibility with Phoenix Software.
SWGfL and Phoenix Software reserve the right to refuse sale of licences to any individual or organisation that does not qualify as a purchaser at their sole discretion, and/or if their suppliers decline to fulfil a sale of licences to any individual or organisation.