Microsoft Announcement – Important changes to licensing agreements
Microsoft have just announced that they will be making several changes to their licensing agreements and product portfolios from Monday 1 October 2018. These changes will include an increase in price.
These increases will be made to both on-premise and cloud products and will include:
- Establishing a single, consistent starting price across all programs aligned to web direct for online services (OLS)
- Removing the programmatic volume discounts (Level A and Open Level C) in Enterprise Agreement (EA)/EA Subscription, MPSA, Select/ Select Plus, and Open programs (Open, Open Value, Open Value Subscription)
- Aligning government pricing for on-premises and online services to the lowest commercial price in EA/EAS, MPSA, Select Plus, and Open Programs
- Delivering a newly designed Customer Price Sheet that better outlines how a customer’s price was derived (direct EA/EAS only)
What can Phoenix do to help you?
We have worked with the Public Sector for nearly 30 years’ and have a complete understanding of the challenges that you are facing and are on hand to help.
Our industry expertise has enabled many organisations to innovate and transform and our experience in all the key verticals means that we have been able to assist and support customers as they look at truly transformational service delivery.
- We have over 150 collective years of Public Sector experience
- We manage over 400 Microsoft EAs
- We’ve won over 10 prestigious industry awards in the last 12 months
- We hold over 90 of the industry’s highest software and hardware accreditations
- We assist over 270 Azure customers
- We have more than 730 Office 365 customers with a total of two million seats