Are you getting the most from your N365 Agreement?
As you will be aware, NHS organisations in England can now access the most up to date Microsoft 365 product suite in a new agreement set out by NHS Digital and NHSX. The agreement provides significant additional discounts for the NHS and covers the following:
- Office 365 for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and Teams collaboration, updating both existing Office 2010 licensing and NHS mail services. A range of “online only” and “full desktop” versions are available.
- Windows 10 secure operating system for PC and Laptop and other devices.
- Advanced Threat Protection for additional cyber security protection, extended to include servers as part of the new service.
- Windows Server Client Access Licensing (CALS) replacing and updating the Windows 2008R2 Server CALs currently used by the NHS to access local and national clinical and administrative systems that run on Windows Servers.
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and InTune to upgrade existing licensing to help local organisations effectively manage their Microsoft software estate.
- Optional NHS wide directory for identity management and access control, email and phone contacts.
- A 24-hour helpdesk to support users (nhs.net NHS Shared tenant option only).
- A comprehensive programme of help, guidance and support to help local organisations complete their migration to the new service.