Get 30 minutes back in your working day, with Microsoft 365 and Surface
No matter which sector you work in or the role you do, the hybrid workplace of today requires us to be able to do our jobs from anywhere – whether in person or remotely. We know that there are more demands than ever and not enough hours in the day to get through every task, but imagine if there were?
More time to do what matters
To a teacher, an extra 30 minutes could allow you to support those students in most need of attention; as a housing officer you could help vulnerable people get housing quicker; as a police officer this could mean spending more time on the streets keeping citizens safe; as a council worker, you’d be better placed to ensure the elderly received the time and care they need. Outside of work, an extra 30 minutes could vastly improve our quality of life, from slowing down to taking time out to reflect, spending more time with family to feeling less anxious about having to constantly rush.
Solutions that save hours
We understand how valuable your time is and the challenges you face daily – having hours taken up by meetings, calls, and paperwork. The range of Microsoft Surface Devices with Microsoft 365 (M365) help you be more productive across everything you do – no matter where you are. Whether in the office, home-based, in the classroom, coffee shop, or on the front-line, solutions that can give you back at least 30 minutes of your working day, mean you can spend more time on the things that matter, including tending to patients, saving lives, or making that vital research breakthrough. In fact, a recent Forrester report highlights the following efficiencies when using M365 on Surface:
- Five hours saved per week for common tasks
- Four hours additional time saved for highly-mobile users
- Nine hours total time saved for highly-mobile users
Be more productive, streamline processes, and make a difference
We believe that by using IT we can enable all UK public sector organisations to innovate and transform, allowing them to deliver smart connected services to staff, citizens, patients, tenants, and students. For example:
- Ambulance operators can complete forms and tasks on the go, safe in the knowledge that they are effectively collaborating in real-time and the right people are getting the right information when needed most
- Police officers can fill in incident reports on the spot and go on to solve more cases
- Doctors can perform more home visits by completing notes on the move