Mental health and wellbeing in the workplace: how technology supports healthy workplace culture – white paper
According to Health and Safety England, 822,000 workers reported work-related stress, depression, or anxiety (new or long-standing) in 2020/21, making mental health one of the biggest contributors to negative health and wellbeing in the workplace.Read now
Since the Covid-19 pandemic, many organisations are working towards combating this by placing greater emphasis on the link between overall health and general quality of life and performance at work. In organisations where this has been successful, employee retention, productivity, and workplace culture has improved.
Get your free white paper now to discover the integral role technology plays in mental health and wellbeing support for your workforce.
The white paper covers:
- The current state of mental health and wellbeing in the public sector
- The benefits of greater mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- The main causes of workplace-related mental health issues
- How to improve workplace mental wellbeing in the UK public sector with technology
- Phoenix’s commitment to workplace mental health and wellbeing