Microsoft Teams for Healthcare – Infographic
Healthcare professionals strive to provide the best possible care in today’s complex care environment. Microsoft Teams enables simple, secure collaboration and communication with chat, video, voice and healthcare tools in a single hub.
When you have a place to create and make decisions as a team, there’s no limit to what you can achieve. Some features included in Microsoft Teams within the healthcare industry include:
- Connect instantly with secure messaging – send messages, capture and transfer images and share urgent information with enhanced security and compliance requirements
- Send urgent messages with priority notifications – alert a recipient to an urgent message on all devices until a response is received, every 2 minutes for up to 20 minutes
- Assign a delegate for when you are unavailable – enabling users to delegate messages to another recipient when they are not available, for example while in surgery
- Coordinate patient care in one hub – communicate patient updates in real time through connections to electronic health records, line of business apps and Office apps
- Collaborate with intelligent meetings – engage in meetings between clinicians or staff and across departments, units or your entire healthcare network
- Plan schedules with the shifts tool – easily plan and create shift schedules for health team members to review, swap or offer shifts from their mobile devices, all in real time
- Simplify administrative workflows – streamline workflows and shifts for health team members. Share announcements across the organisation to keep everyone updated
See our infographic below or click on it to download.