Sustainability is one of the greatest challenges the UK public sector is currently facing. The demand for human, social, economical, and environmental sustainability is high, and a successful approach to these key areas is vital in achieving sustainable digital transformation across the sector.
For public sector organisations, a realistic and achievable sustainability strategy is crucial to secure funding, build long-term partnerships, and reach your organisation’s wider goals.
Get your free copy of our public sector sustainability white paper now to discover:
- What public sector sustainability is
- Current public sector sustainability challenges
- How to create your public sector sustainability strategy
- How technology supports sustainability
- How sustainable your organisation is
- What Phoenix is doing to make a difference