Designed to assist you gain clarity of your current environment, potential migration pathway and efficiencies which can be experienced by moving into the cloud.
The challenge facing many IT departments today is how to modernise their data centre environments and benefit from the transformational capabilities of the cloud. Many are asking questions like;
- What VM’s and applications can move to the cloud?
- What benefits will be experienced by moving them to the cloud?
- What is the most effective method of migrating to the cloud?
- What are the costs of moving or partially moving and hosting my environment in the cloud?
- What will the licensing impact be of the migration?
- How do I even start getting these answers and will it cost me a fortune to do so?
With the realisation that cloud-based architecture is here to stay and can even be critical for current or future growth plans, many organisations need to develop a clear strategy, understand what they have and plan for the future. To help you do so Phoenix have developed our Cloud Economics package. This free of charge package is designed to help you understand the economic benefits which can be experienced from migrating into the cloud and how this migration can unlock your potential to benefit from areas such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Bots and the Internet of Things (IoT).